FLOWER Multiple Benefits Toolkit
Click here to access our FLOWER tool, a framework developed to analyze and reflect on policies and investments that could yield multiple benefits.
We present on multisolving at a variety of webinars.
- A recorded webinar from the Health-Climate Intersections series, featuring experts from Australia and the UK, July 2018 (download the slides)
- Una grabación del webinar Acción Multi-Solución: Intersecciones entre Salud y Clima en Latinoamérica, Abril 2018 (descargar la presentación)
- A recording of the first webinar in the Multisolving at the Intersection of Health and Climate series, Feb 2018
- A recorded webinar of the Exploring Climate Solutions Webinar Series: Multisolving, Jan 2016 (download PDF of webinar slides)
- A recorded webinar introducing the Green Infrastructure Scenarios Tool, presented by the National Association of Development Organizations
Multisolving Checklist – Keep these five elements in mind when designing multisolving policies and projects.
Ten Strategies for Capturing Multiple Benefits in Climate Action Plans – Advice for cities, states, and businesses to ensure co-benefits come with climate change mitigation.
Interested in multisolving, but concerned about its effects on gentrification and displacement? Watch our video on the systemic causes of gentrification and strategies to avoid displacement.
You can find other writings to help your multisolving efforts in our blog.
Join the Conversation
Join our Facebook group to ask questions, discuss best practices, and share examples of how you are multisolving or planning to do so.
Multisolving in pictures – Show your social network the multiple benefits of climate protection with these shareable multisolving graphics.