Presentations on Multisolving
We speak on multisolving at various conferences and professional meetings.
- American Public Health Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, Nov 13, 2018
- Carolinas Climate Resilience Conference 2018, Columbia, SC, Oct 31, 2018
- Kresge Foundation Climate Resilience and Urban Opportunity Initiative Grantee Convening, San Diego, CA, Sept 26, 2018
- Speaker for Conference Plenary: Climate Change and Racial Justice – What Have We Learned About What It Takes?
- TEDxSun Valley: Changing the Current, Sun Valley, ID, Sept 16, 2018
- Nexus Conference 2018: Water, Food, Energy, and Climate, Chapel Hill, NC, April 17, 2018
- Climate Change Cafe at the Brattleboro Food Co-op, Brattleboro, VT, September 27, 2016
- CommonBound Conference, Buffalo, NY, July 10, 2016
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of the Upper Valley in Norwich, Vermont, April 3, 2016
- Online webinar hosted by the Connecticut Governor’s Council on Climate Change, Exploring Climate Solutions Webinar Series: Multisolving, Jan 19, 2016
- Donella Meadows Leadership Fellows Retreat, Hartland, VT, Oct 2, 2015
- Annual Meeting of the Balaton Group, Lake Balaton, Hungary, August 28th, 2015
- River Rally, New Mexico, May 3, 2015
- MIT Sustainability Seminar, April 30, 2015
- Vermont Carbon Risk Forum, April 28, 2015
- Clark University Climate Teach-In, March 27, 2015
We present on multisolving at a variety of webinars.
- A recorded webinar from the Health-Climate Intersections series, featuring experts from Australia and the UK, July 2018 (download the slides)
- Una grabación del webinar Acción Multi-Solución: Intersecciones entre Salud y Clima en Latinoamérica, Abril 2018 (descargar la presentación)
- A recording of the first webinar in the Multisolving at the Intersection of Health and Climate series, Feb 2018
- A recorded webinar of the Exploring Climate Solutions Webinar Series: Multisolving, Jan 2016 (download PDF of webinar slides)
- A recorded webinar introducing the Green Infrastructure Scenarios Tool, presented by the National Association of Development Organizations