World Climate Webinars
March 31, 2PM ET; June 20, 8AM ET; July 7, 10AM ET; August 2, 9AM ET; September 14, 2PM ET; and October 25, 8AM ET.
Join one of our upcoming webinars to learn more about how to lead the World Climate Simulation, a mock-UN climate negotiation exercise that thousands have participated in to better understand what is needed to address the climate challenge. On this webinar you will get started learning how to facilitate the exercise, using C-ROADS, ask questions, and hear from others who have been successful in leading local events.
Leading the World Energy Simulation with Groups
June 14, 12 PM ET
August 10, 10AM ET
October 17, 1PM ET
- “The Dynamics of Climate Change – From the Political to the Personal” by Climate Interactive partner and MIT Professor John Sterman, July 2016 (download the presentation slides)
World Climate Simulation Webinars
- A recorded webinar on the impacts research on World Climate, January 2017
- A recorded webinar for facilitators of World Climate, April 2016
- A recorded webinar on the impacts research on World Climate, March 2016
- A recorded webinar for facilitators of World Climate post-COP21, December 2015
- A recorded webinar for facilitators of World Climate with the international climate action organization CliMates, 2013
- Une transcription en français du webinar World Climate, 2013
- A recorded webinar of the Exploring Climate Solutions Webinar Series: Multisolving, Jan 2016 (download PDF of webinar slides)
- A recorded webinar introducing the Green Infrastructure Scenarios Tool, presented by the National Association of Development Organizations
World Energy Simulation Webinar
If you have any questions about any of these topics, feel free to contact us.