World Climate Webinar
May 10, 10:00 am EDT
Join one of our upcoming webinars to learn more about how to lead the World Climate Simulation, a mock-UN climate negotiation exercise that thousands have participated in to better understand what is needed to address the climate challenge. On this webinar you will get started learning how to facilitate the exercise, using C-ROADS, ask questions, and hear from others who have been successful in leading local events.
Multisolving Webinar Series: Pathways to Protecting Climate while Improving Health
July 16, 6 am EDT
Join the Multisolving team as they share the findings from their new report, Multisolving at the Intersection of Health and Climate, on how people around the world create health benefits while reducing greenhouse gas emissions, often increasing social equity and saving money at the same time. On July 16, we will host three panelists from Australia and the United Kingdom who will be sharing some of the bright spots of their work investing in multisolving projects. Feel free to bring your questions and insights into the health and climate conversation in the US and around the world.
World Energy Webinars
April 24, 11AM EDT and June 26, 11AM EDT
World Climate Simulation Webinars
- Un webinaire enregistré en français sur la façon de faciliter la World Climate Simulation, December 2017
- A recorded webinar on how to facilitate World Climate, September 2017
- A recorded webinar on the impacts research on World Climate, January 2017
- Una grabación del webinar Acción Multi-Solución: Intersecciones entre Salud y Clima en Latinoamérica, Abril 2018 (descargar la presentación)
- A recording of the first webinar in the Multisolving at the Intersection of Health and Climate series, Feb 2018
- A recorded webinar of the Exploring Climate Solutions Webinar Series: Multisolving, Jan 2016 (download PDF of webinar slides)
- A recorded webinar introducing the Green Infrastructure Scenarios Tool, presented by the National Association of Development Organizations
World Energy Simulation Webinar
- “Flash Climate Update with Drew Jones of Climate Interative” for Active Philanthropy, July 2017
- “The Dynamics of Climate Change – From the Political to the Personal” by Climate Interactive partner and MIT Professor John Sterman, July 2016 (download the presentation slides)
If you have any questions about any of these topics, feel free to contact us.