We work with a wide range of philanthropic donors, clients, and in-kind supporters.
Past and current project sponsors – Providing funding and guidance
- The Julis-Rabinowitz Family
- The Seattle Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- The David Rockefeller Fund
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- The ClimateWorks Foundation
- Roy A. Hunt Foundation
- The Morgan Family Foundation
- International Alert
- UK Department for International Development
- V. Kann Rasmussen Foundation
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P)
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Zennström Philanthropies
- The Oak Foundation
- Surdna Foundation
- Norwegian Refugee Council
- National Science Foundation
- The KR Foundation
- The Ida and Robert Gordon Family Foundation
- Goldman-Sonnenfeldt Foundation, Inc.
- Why Wait Fund
- (and others)
Technical and modeling partners –Ensuring the quality and accessibility of our simulations.
- Dr. Florian Kapmeier (ESB Business School)
- Dr. Jack Homer
- Chris Soderquist (Pontifex Consulting)
Engagement Partners – The people we work with who share our tools are spread across the globe. They include:
- Hundreds of En-ROADS Climate Ambassadors
- Translators of our tools and materials – Over 60 people have contributed to the translation of En-ROADS alone.
- And countless more!