How to Run the World Climate Simulation
January 17, 2019 10am EDT – Register
Learn more about how to lead the World Climate Simulation, a mock-UN climate negotiation exercise that thousands have participated in. This simulation exercise can help people better understand what is needed to address climate change. On this webinar you will learn how to facilitate the exercise, explore how to use C-ROADS, hear how others have been successful with events, and be able to ask questions of the simulation developers.
World Climate Simulation Webinars
- Un webinaire enregistré en français sur la façon de faciliter la World Climate Simulation, December 2017
- A recorded webinar on how to facilitate World Climate, September 2017
- A recorded webinar on the impacts research on World Climate, January 2017
- A recorded webinar from the Health-Climate Intersections series, featuring experts from Australia and the UK, July 2018 (download the slides)
- Una grabación del webinar Acción Multi-Solución: Intersecciones entre Salud y Clima en Latinoamérica, Abril 2018 (descargar la presentación)
- A recording of the first webinar in the Multisolving at the Intersection of Health and Climate series, Feb 2018
- A recorded webinar of the Exploring Climate Solutions Webinar Series: Multisolving, Jan 2016 (download PDF of webinar slides)
- A recorded webinar introducing the Green Infrastructure Scenarios Tool, presented by the National Association of Development Organizations
World Energy Simulation Webinar
- “Flash Climate Update with Drew Jones of Climate Interative” for Active Philanthropy, July 2017
- “The Dynamics of Climate Change – From the Political to the Personal” by Climate Interactive partner and MIT Professor John Sterman, July 2016 (download the presentation slides)
If you have questions about any of these topics or would like to sign up to be notified of future webinars, feel free to contact us.