Whether you are a business executive trying to get a handle on the complexities of climate change or a student in middle school just beginning to understand the challenges your generation faces, Climate Interactive has a variety of methods and tools that don’t require you to read a paper or sit through a long lecture. We believe that real understanding often comes not from someone telling you the way the world is but from experiencing it, and when the real world can’t provide an opportunity to try out your decisions, the use of flight-simulators and role-playing exercises can be transformative.
Tools & Projects:
- The Climate Leader – Online courses in systems thinking and tools.
- World Climate Exercise – Mock-UN climate negotiations role-playing exercise.
- World Energy Exercise – Role-playing exercise for negotiating a climate and energy deal.
- Climate Pathways – Climate simulation mobile app.
- C-Learn – Web-based climate policy simulation.