- Florian Kapmeier, Andrew S. Greenspan, Andrew P. Jones and John D. Sterman. (2021). Science-based analysis for climate action: how HSBC Bank uses the En-ROADS climate policy simulation. System Dynamics Review, DOI: 10.1002/sdr.
- J. N. Rooney-Varga, J. D. Sterman, E. Fracassi, T. Franck, F. Kapmeier, V. Kurker, E. Johnston, A. P. Jones, K. Rath. (2018). Combining role-play with interactive simulation to motivate informed climate action: Evidence from the World Climate simulation. Plos One, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0202877.
- Christian Holz, Lori Siegel, Eleanor Johnston, Andrew Jones and John Sterman. (2018). Ratcheting Ambition to Limit Warming to 1.5°C – Trade-Offs between Emission Reductions and Carbon Dioxide Removal. SSRN, DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/aac0c1.
- John Sterman, Thomas Fiddaman, Travis Franck, Andrew Jones, Stephanie McCauley, Philip Rice, Elizabeth Sawin, and Lori Siegel. (2012). Climate Interactive: The C-ROADS Climate Policy Model. System Dynamics Review, DOI: 10.1002/sdr.1474. (translated into Chinese)
- Leah Greden Mathews and Andrew Jones. (2008). Using systems thinking to improve interdisciplinary learning outcomes: Reflections on a Pilot Study in Land Economics. Issues in Intergrative Studies, No. 26, pp. 73-104.
- Bobby Milstein, Andrew Jones, Jack B. Homer, Dara Murphy, Joyce Essien, and Don Seville. (2007 July). Charting plausible futures for diabetes prevalence in the United States: a role for system dynamics simulation modeling. Preventing Chronic Disease.
- Andrew P. Jones, Jack B. Homer, Dara L. Murphy, Joyce D. K. Essien, Bobby Milstein, and Donald A. Seville. (2006). Understanding diabetes population dynamics through simulation modeling and experimentation. American Journal of Public Health, Vol 96, No. 3, 488-494: 10.2105/AJPH.2005.063529.
- Andrew Jones, Don Seville, and Donella Meadows. (2002). Resource sustainability in commodity systems: The sawmill industry in the Northern Forest. Systems Dynamics Review, Vol. 18, No. 2, 171–204: 10.1002/sdr.238.
System Dynamics and Systems Thinking Tools
- Andrew Jones. (2007 December). Acting on Interdependence, Systems Thinker, Vol. 18, No. 9.
- Chris Benjamin and Andrew Jones. (2006). Systems Thinking: A Practical Application, Participant Exercises. Exercises on Systems Thinking as Applied to Public Health, for the annual conference of the American Evaluation Association.
- Andrew Jones. (2005). Systems thinking for sustainability: A decision-support approach for electrical utility executives addressing climate change.
- Andrew Jones and Don Seville. (2003 March). Action-to-outcome mapping: Testing strategy with systems thinking, Systems Thinker, Vol. 14, No. 2.
- Juliette N. Rooney-Varga, Florian Kapmeier, John D. Sterman, Andrew P. Jones, Michele Putko, Kenneth Rath. (2019). The Climate Action Simulation.
- John Sterman, Thomas Fiddaman, Travis Franck, Andrew Jones, Stephanie McCauley, Philip Rice, Juliette Rooney-Varga, Elizabeth Sawin, and Lori Siegel. (2014). World Climate: A Role-Play Simulation of Global Climate Negotiations.
- John Sterman, Thomas Fiddaman, Travis Franck, Andrew Jones, Stephanie McCauley, Philip Rice, Elizabeth Sawin, and Lori Siegel. (2011). Management Flight Simulators to Support Climate Negotiations: The C-ROADS Climate Policy Model.
- Elizabeth R. Sawin, Andrew P. Jones, Tom Fiddaman, Lori S. Siegel, Diana Wright, Travis Franck, Andreas Barkman, Tom Cummings, Felicitas von Peter, Jacqueline McGlade, Robert W. Corell, and John Sterman. (2009 March). Current Emissions Reductions Proposals In The Lead-Up To Cop-15 Are Likely To Be Insufficient To Stabilize Atmospheric CO2 Levels: Using C-ROADS – A Simple Computer Simulation Of Climate Change – To Support Long-Term Climate Policy Development.
- Andrew Jones and Elizabeth Sawin. Climate Interactive: “Sims” for Improving our thinking About Addressing climate change. Reflections: The SoL Journal.
- Andrew Jones and Don Seville. (2002 October). Supporting Effective Participation in the Climate Change Debate: The Role of System Dynamics Simulation Modeling.
- J. Homer, A. Jones, D. Seville, J. Essien, B. Milstein, and D. Murphy. (2004). The CDC’s Diabetes Systems Modeling Project: Developing a new tool for chronic disease prevention and control.