We have a firm belief that everyone will need to be a pat of building the thriving future that we are working for and so we design tools that are useful to a wide range of audiences.
- Millions have used our Climate Scoreboard to understand the long term implications of climate action.
- National Geographic included the Climate bathtub in a two-page graphic spread in their magazine.
- The New York Times’ “Dot Earth” blog by Andy Revkin covered Climate Interactive partner John Sterman’s simulation work
- Bob Corell of The Heinz Center, as part of the Climate Action Initiative, gave an interview on NPR’s Morning Edition sharing one insight from the C-ROADS simulator
- The The New York Times used our open source Climate Scoreboard data in their coverage of the Copenhagen Accord